Friday 20 March 2015

“Man Utd Is My Last Job” --- Louis Van Gaal

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal revealed
on Thursday that he plans to retire when his reign at
Old Trafford comes to an end.

Van Gaal is under contract with United until 2017 and
he will walk away from the sport for good either when
that deal expires or at the end of any extension.
The 63-year-old former Barcelona, Bayern Munich and
Netherlands coach is enjoying his spell at United, but
is keen to end his illustrious managerial career once
his tenure is over as he wants to spend time with his
wife Truus in their holiday home on the Algarve.
“I am old. This is my last job. For sure,” van Gaal
said in an interview with the Daily Telegraph.
“I have to pay attention to my kids, my grandchildren
but also to my wife. They deserve it.
“Now I cannot pay that attention. I was not at the
birthday of my grandson for example. I don’t like it.
“My wife wants to quit now already! Five years ago!
“I have a paradise in Portugal. I want to quit to go
there, play golf, eat fantastic food.”

No comments: