Friday 19 June 2015

YOU NEED TO READ THIS: THE TRUTH ABOUT HEARTBREAK


You know many a times I laugh so hard when I read updates on Facebook about heartbreak and it sorts on social media.... But the truth is no one can break your heart without your permission, why make someone a priority in your life when they make you just
an option????
And seriously a relationship where you constantly need affirmation and feel so insecure if they don't say they love you or text you as often as u desire you become paranoid thinking he/she found someone better that you is worthless, First that's having low self esteem do away with it, I understand it sucks and its one of the worst feeling finding out you didn't mean so much to someone you thought you did and you just feel stupid because
you look so desperate about caring too much, Sweetie I don't chase people anymore, I learned that I am here and I am important and I am not gonna run after people to prove I matter.
Wait a minute what are they expecting that I have to run after them because they look Good??? Hell NO! I look Better! I didn't
become heartless No, I just became smarter, my happiness will not depend on anyone else Not anymore....

The greatest thing that can happen to any man is self discovery, know your worth and your values stop depending on people for
your self definition....

No I don't want a selfie with a celebrity , No I don't have to tan my skin, or shave my hair so I can look appealing to the rich and famous,Keep your fancy drinks and your expensive things I don't need that to have a good time, keep your expensive car your range sport all I need is my pen, My world is not determined by the price
of my clothes , 

I don't need your silicon I prefer my own what God Me is just fine. Ladies tell yourself these things you are beautiful the way you are... A guy who's ready to marry you wouldn't waste time... What's the essence of courting?? A trial period where he test to see if he can cope with you??? After several rounds of sex he finally realizes you aren't  the right woman for him? And the vapor of love begins to sublime.. Smh... Its 21st century can we
have beauty and brains already. 

When the time is right the right person will come into your life and stay. You might be asking how do we know when the right person comes? Good question
you would know, there would be something spectacular and different in this one from the normal ones you've been seeing.

Everything around you would tell you he's the right person, until then get busy, look for something profiting to do, get education
and start up a business... there is nothing as unique and comforting as an Independent Woman.

share your comments about this post below

No comments: