Wednesday 10 June 2015

OMG – See What Miley Cyrus told her MOM


The “Wrecking Ball” singer also tells Paper Magazine that she’s had romances just as notable with women as those she’s had with her famous boyfriends.
AT 14 year old, Miley revealed something unexpected to her mom, not long after Miley Cyrus unveil on the cover of the Summer Edition of Paper Magazine. “I remember telling my mom i admire women in a different way”. 

She said. According to Paper magazine, Miley Cyrus said in a new interview. “My mum asked me what that meant. And I said, I love them. I love them like I love boys.” “And it was so hard for her to understand,” Miley continues. “She didn’t want me to be judged and she didn’t want me to go to hell. 

But she believes in me more than she believes in any god. I just asked for her to accept me. And she has.” Miley, who was once engaged to actor Liam Hemsworth and dated Patrick Schwarzenegger until May, shared last month that her romantic relationships have included women as well as men.

No comments: